Very strict rules are in place to make sure that Jeep Jam remains a family friendly event for all to enjoy. The Jeep Jam staff reserves the right to have anyone removed from the event site who does not follow the event rules and guidelines. Clinton County Sheriffs Dept. and a security staff will be on hand.
OPENING AND CLOSING - The presentation of the American Flag and the national anthem begins at 10 am. This officially opens the event on Saturday. Gates will open starting at 9 am Saturday and Sunday. The course and trails open at 10am. Event closes at 7pm on Saturday and closes at 4pm on Sunday. All non-members of Muddy Buddys and spectators must be off the Jeep Jam site by 8pm. No one is allowed on the Jeep Jam property before 9am.
ALCOHOL - There will be no consumption of alcoholic beverages on the event property during Jeep Jam. There will be no alcoholic beverages brought in to Jeep Jam in coolers during Jeep Jam. Please check your goodie bags for drink specials offered by local businesses. There will be no tolerance for illegal drugs of any kind during Jeep Jam.
TREAD LIGHTLY - Each Jeeper must stay on designated trails and follow all signs and warnings. Purposely going off-trail and/or destroying property is grounds for removal and possible prosecution.
TIRE WASH - Tire wash will be available to all Jeepers who participate in the event. Tires must be washed off and all heavy mud removed from them before leaving the event and entering the main roads. We do not want to create a road hazzard for others. THIS RULE MUST BE FOLLOWED.
TRAILER AND TRAIL ONLY JEEPS - Jeepers who plan on attending Jeep Jam by hauling your Jeep on a trailer please follow these guidelines... There will be trailer parking at the fairgrounds property for participants, staff and vendors. Trucks and trailers may park in the designated area only.
JEEPS ONLY - Jeep Jam is a celebration of Jeep and its great American history. Therefore, the only PARTICIPATING vehicles allowed are Jeep 4x4's only. All makes and models of Jeeps 4x4's are welcome to attend and participate. This rule does not apply to non-participating vehicles and for spectators.
SPECTATORS - For your safety, all spectators must stay in the fenced in area and no one is to be in the wooded trails except via Jeep on the guided tours.
VOLUNTEERS/COMMITTE MEMBERS - Jeep Jam Committee members will be wearing bright safety green shirts and Staff/Volunteer members will be wearing bright orange t-shirts that read "JEEP JAM STAFF". If you have any questions or concerns about the event please see any member of the jeep jam staff.
LIABILITY WAIVER - A liability waiver must be signed by everyone participating with a Jeep. No exceptions! Any spectator who would like to make a donation to Muddy Buddys and receive a ride around the obstacle course must sign the waiver. Spectators who attend the event only do not need to sign waivers.
Code Of Conduct - There will be no fighting or unruley behavior tolerated at Jeep Jam. Enforced by the Jeep Jam staff and the Clinton County Sheriffs department.
PETS - Pets are NOT permitted on the Jeep Jam main event areas. Pets are permitted in the campground areas only and must be on a short leash at all times. Pets may not ride in the Jeep during the even on the obstacle course or trail rides. Service animals are permitted in all areas.
Equipment Needed To Take Part In Off Roading
- Trail Ride/ Obstacle course rules - Jeep must be 4x4. - Must have working seat belts for all riders. - Jeep must have tow points. - No alcohol and no glass bottles of any kind. - When in the woods keep stereos at a low volume. - Stay on marked course and trails only. - Follow guidance from staff members. - Do not leave trash on the trails. - No recovery straps with metal hooks. - Must be a legal driver.
Ride At Your Own Risk
- Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club is not responsable for any damage done to your jeep during off roading. The risks involved in taking your Jeep off road are very well known.
Vendor Set Up Time
- All vendors must be set up and ready for the gate to open by 9am Saturday and Sunday. All vendor vehicles that are not Jeeps must be in the designated vendor parking area unless otherwise approved by staff.
On Site Camping
- Jeep Jam 2018 will be adding On Site Camping!! Please visit the Camping/Lodging section of this site.
Distribution of flyers and promotions of other events and organizations
- Any and all flyers promoting an event, club or organization must be approved by Jeep Jam committee staff before distributing. Pre-approved event flyers can also be added to the goodie bags.
Jeep Label Items
- As for vendors, Dave Dennis Chrysler Jeep and Dodge reserves the right to promote and sell all "Jeep" label items. This includes shirts, hats etc.